Monday, October 24, 2011

Seriously !!!

Yesterday I go angsana shopping
Then I saw iPhone 3GS rm 899 so cheap and I would like to buy it u know then Bcuz my phone spoil and I really want iphone
My mom asked my dad whether want to buy for me or not then he said that no u spend a thousand for your lens
But I really want to buy damn cheap wat ya ofcourse la it is secondhand so what I like it u know
Then my mom say is ok la
She say I really dont like secondhand,later I get money then I buy for u
I think it's gonna be 1 year
Then today I came back home my mom show my father phone
I'm so excited la cuz it's a new brand rite ? Samsung galaxy s2
Then suddenly she tAke another plastic and it's iPhone 4 omg I shout at there
She give me
"oh mama u like a fairy , u proof everything become real I hope I will proof anything u want! I love u soo much mom!! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment